- The total crypto market cap is holding the main $250.0B support area, with positive signs.
- Bitcoin price could recover as long as it is above the $10,000 support area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is eyeing an upside break above the $73.00 and $75.00 resistances.
- Bitcoin cash price is currently consolidating above the key $300 support area.
- EOS price is trading in a range above the $4.000 support, with bullish signs.
- Stellar (XLM) price is likely to make another attempt to surpass the $0.0600 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price settled above the key $300 support area recently against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even surpassed the $305 resistance and it is currently consolidating gains. An immediate resistance is near the $315 level, above which the price could even break the $325 resistance.
On the downside, the key supports are near $302 and $300. If there is a bearish break below $300, the price could start a fresh decline to $285 in the near term.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is holding the $70.00 support area and it is currently showing positive signs. LTC price may soon attempt to break the $73.00 and $75.00 resistance levels. The next important resistance is near the $82.00-83.00 zone. On the downside, the main support is near the $70.00 level.
EOS price climbed above the $3.850 and $4.000 resistance levels to move into a positive zone. The price is currently consolidating gains and it could continue higher if it breaks the $4.150 resistance. On the downside, a break below $4.000 might call for a correction towards $3.850.
Stellar price is slowly rebounding from the $0.0570 support area. However, XLM price is facing a strong resistance near the $0.0600 level. If there is a successful break above $0.0600, the price could start a strong recovery towards the $0.0625 and $0.0650 resistance levels.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a downside correction recently from the $260.0B resistance level. However, the decline found support near the $255.0B level and a connecting bullish trend line. It seems like there is a strong support forming near the $255.0B and $250.0B levels. On the upside, a break above the $260.0B resistance level could start another rise towards the $280.0B resistance area. Conversely, a break below the $250.0B support area might ignite bearish moves in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.