Digital innovation and transformation leader Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation representing the connected world with innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, announced to become partners in the global Blockchain market. The partnership will involve the use of Samsung SDS’s Blockchain platform, Nexledger.
Nexledger is a flexible and scalable platform with the ability to deliver wide spectrum of customizable use case application services to trusted participants on the fly, providing flexibility to developers as they can choose from various Blockchain core technologies. Since the launch of Nexledger in 2017, Samsung SDS has secured various use cases in the real business, specifically, in the financial, logistics, and public sector.
Mahn Chey, President of Samsung SDS India said,
“We are proud to announce our joint efforts to promote Nexledger in the global market with Tech Mahindra. As a company that believes in the value the Blockchain technology will bring, Samsung SDS has dedicated its efforts to develop a Blockchain platform, Nexledger, that meets the enterprise needs in the business sector. Together with Tech Mahindra, we look forward to delivering blockchain powered digital transformation to our clients.”
Tech Mahindra will actively contribute to improve Nexledger capabilities by participating in the development process of Nexledger platform.
Rajesh Dhuddu, Global Practice Leader — Blockchain at Tech Mahindra, said,
“As part of our TechMNxt charter, we are invested in creating a partner ecosystem to leverage next generation technologies and platforms to provide enhanced experience to our customers. As a step towards the same, we are delighted to partner with Samsung SDS and look forward to leveraging their market research, proprietary Blockchain platform Nexledger that has proven ability to automate a complex Blockchain network deployment and maximise transactions not only on their native platform but also on Hyperledger and Ethereum. This partnership will also enhance our reach in Korean, India and other APAC markets, maximise the joint offerings through a combination of respective platforms, Tech Mahindra’s System Integration skills and Innovation centres in India.”
Blockchain is the upcoming technology which has been evaluated (in the form of PoCs) by various customers across the globe in last year. This year it is expected that these PoCs will get converted into commercial deployments. Both partners consider Blockchain as a strong focus area in 2019 and will leverage each other’s strengths in various geographies to make this collaboration successful.
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform – April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design – April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency – April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption – April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings – April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies – April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union – April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators – April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market – March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. – March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore – March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC – March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show – March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next – March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development – March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers – March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category – March 20, 2019